Thursday 2 January 2014

Hello!

A Quick Hello From Me!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog.

I spent ages wondering what the best first post for my new blog would be, should i write all about pretty make up or my favourite cosmetics at the moment, but then I decided why not start with a little bit about me! 


My Names Olivia and I am a student studying Media, I'm aspiring to become part of a design team within fashion (somewhere amazing like Vogue!) and I love all things pretty! My life pretty much revolves around buying gorgeous make up, luscious cosmetic products, anything from Topshop and going to the gym, oh and the occasional exciting day out to my favourite places (like afternoon tea at Bills restaurant and cafe!) I've been wanting to set up a blog for ages and with the extra time over the Christmas period leaving me at a loose end, ta dah, here I am writing my first post! I'm sure this blog will be very fashion/beauty orientated however expect other little lifestyle bits and bobs throughout! I hope you enjoy.


Lots of love,

Olivia xx



No comments:

Post a Comment